This working group comprises representatives of the European manufacturing system sector, control suppliers and research institutes.
The objectives of the AMOSE working group are to:
- analyse the current market situation
- strengthen the awareness of the problems to be resolved
- stimulate information exchange between vendors and end-users on requirements and goals
- elaborate future scenarios and strategies
- to propose technological focal points for European R&D in this field.
The first phase of the group's activities will consist of the collection of information in the fields of
- market situation
- technical status and actual developments in those areas which directly support manufacturing systems for example controllers, sensors, etc
- existing scenarios concerning future developments.
A strategy for manufacturing system builders, their end-users and suppliers will be derived. This strategy will consider the market, technical achievements and future R&D activities. Information dissemination will be given a high priority.
2316 XD Leiden
60325 Frankfurt Am-main