Periodic Reporting for period 1 - ProRetro (Promoting building retrofits in the private residential sector through One-Stop-Shops in Germany)
Reporting period: 2020-06-01 to 2021-11-30
The German project partners are regional energy agencies and small and medium enterprises. Organisations from other European countries that have experimented with and implemented successful One-Stop-Shop business models already will support the German project partners. Peer-to-peer learning will make the project's success more probable.
Thereby the ProRetro project aims to
- Overcome barriers to residential building refurbishment by offering new One-Stop-Shop services to customers in five German cities/regions
- base the One-Stop-Shop design on the needs of customers so that they are attractive to customers,
- conceptualise, plan, implement and monitor and evaluate the new One-Stop-Shops,
- prepare their continuation beyond the project lifetime,
- cover the whole customer journey of a building renovation from audit/advice, planning, contracting, implementation and monitoring, quality control and approval – and involve respective stakeholders/experts in the service offer,
- build on information and experiences in designing and implementing One-Stop-Shops from best practice examples in other European countries and establish peer-learning structures with those organisations.