HERMES is a working group designed to be the backbone of an ambitious set of actions geared towards optimising the dissemination and exchange of knowledge and expertise in the field of CIME across Europe. Through raising awareness of the benefits of applying CIME technologies in industry, it is expected that the working group will make a significant contribution towards accelerating the uptake of CIME solutions.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- encapsulate the key elements of CIME knowledge and expertise that are most relevant to European manufacturing in general
- define the most relevant target audiences for the dissemination of CIME knowledge and expertise
- develop a variety of products with which to communicate the CIME "story" to these audiences
- develop the means for the optimal distribution of these products across Europe
- maximise the dissemination of CIME knowledge and expertise across Europe for the benefit of the European manufacturing industry.
Topic(s)Data not available
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeData not available
HP2 4SJ Hemel Hempstead
MK7 6AA Milton Keynes