The aim of this research is to detect in real time, evaluate and prevent fungal alteration in animal feed and feedstuffs through:
- individualization of a methodology to develop and perfect instruments for the real time detection of the onset of alteration
- biodegradable no-residus mycostatic substances research
Specific objectives are:
1. To render the qualitative analysis of the fungally altered state effective and rational as a preventive system, making simple and safe methods of diagnosis possible (self-diagnosis methods);
2. To arrive at the real time detection of mould development in industrial circles;
3. To indicate the quality and quantities of protective treatment necessary for mould development prevention according to the time of protection required, the nature of the feed.
4. To define the application procedures of treatment in the various animal feed for the best efficiency, quality of animal production, safe handling and environmental protection.
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts