- to study how national tobacco control policies regarding restriction of smokis
- to study how these school policies and practices relate to students' percepl
- to study how these perceptions are related to student smoking
The project contributes to fulfilment of a long-term objective for better under:
1) how do national tobacco control policies compare among European countries?
2) how are national tobacco control policies associated with staff perception?
3) how are school policies and practices on restriction of smoking associated?
4) how is perceived exposure to adult and student smoking at school associate?
5) how is perceived exposure to adult and student smoking at school, (at home?
6) since smoking differs by gender and socioeconomic status; how do the assocL Eight countries will join as partners in the CA, undertaking a series of interl.
The CA represents an original contribution to research in that cross-nationalL Keywords:
Adolescent smoking, tobacco policy, school policy, tobacco control, s