To demonstrate an information system for the control of industrial hazards on the regional level.
This project will investigate the feasibility of establishing electronic information systems to support local reaction to hazard situations in two regions : Venice in Italy and in the region of Bas-Rhone and Languedoc in France. The work will involve the following activities :
* analysis of the legal framework regarding industrial risks
* establishment of data on local risks
* study of transport of hazardous materials
* modelling of risks
* establishment of vulnerability indices
* definition of risk acceptability criteria
* establishment of IT system
* public demonstration of systems
This project will show the feasibility of, and produce guidelines for the implementation of IT systems for, the local management of industrial risks.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
24046 Osio Sotto Bergamo