The aim of this project is to develop an improvement process of plastic parts and textile products in a very flexible way. This new process will be based on the marketing technology. But the major drawbacks linked to laser marketing are that it can not give colors, it is limited to black marking.
The main goals of the proposed project are:
* unlimited inscription and decotation possibilities through:
* unlimited number of colors per support,
* all support color allows,
* no limitation concerning motifs to realize.
- Conservation of the high wear resistance of the laser marking and other related advantages.
- The same equipment to make color laser marking on textile or plastics. This project will answer the needs of industrial in the textile and plastic industries as it will allow them to have a resistant colour marking. It is of main importance to identify the product better and to protect them from counterfeiting.
Funding SchemeEAW - Exploratory awards