Start-up Support for Entrepreneurs is a development and validation project with the main objective to develop, validate and transfer a new European model for start-up support of European technology based entrepreneurs to facilitate the setting-up and development of new innovative firms.
The aim is to create a transferable methodology of European Entrepreneurship training and support to European incubators.
- A software and experienced entrepreneurial experts to support young entrepreneurs in writing an investor winning business plan;
- In-depth follow-up measures identifying 'top of crop' of best business plans to get financed;
- Preparation and personality training of business plan;
- Exposure to a board of venture capitalists, business angels and corporate investors called 'Investor Cage'.
- Internet linked information supply for market research, marketing and sales, as well as Internet supported pre-information and follow-up of the training;
- Hands-on coaching by experienced trainers and entrepreneurs and experts in market research, marketing and sales and financing;
- Access to venture capital, bankers, business angels and corporate investors.
- A validated training methodology beyond state-of-the-art with respect to training curriculum, software supported business plan writing, internet supported follow-up and a selection methodology of new business opportunities matching the identified demands of investors, in particular venture capitalists;
- 50 trained technologists in respect to writing an investor winning business plan;
- 50 internet based follow-up cases resulting in 50 business plans;
- the identification of 10 entrepreneurs with superior business ideas, strong and growing market potential and excellent personality and management teams;
- up to 10 new innovative growth companies financed by investors, in particular venture capitalists and corporate investors;
- the transfer of the validated results of the European model for start-up support for entrepreneurs to the incubator community, e.g. BIC Business Innovation Centres and Technology centres European wide, and academic knowledge transfer nodes, also highlighting methodology and success obtained;
- an Europe-wide licensed new software tool 'European Business Planner';
- study on factors of success and failure of succeeding financing as obtained by the follow-up and selection process.
54603 Villers Les Nancy