The Awardev project aims to promote the uptake of Microsystems technology by increasing industrial awareness of Europractice through conferences, journals, MST News, the web and other means. It also aims to improve the coordination of Europractice activities. These activities will be carried out in Western Europe, some work being extended to the Newly Associated States with the aim of NAS partners participating more fully in this and future EC projects.
The objectives are to increase the uptake of Microsystems Technology by:
- Raising industrial awareness through the dissemination of coherent, technically accurate, and up to date information to senior managers and technical staff across Europe;
- Organising six-monthly meetings that provide the means of coordinating the 61 partners (from 12 countries), that make up Europractice and promoting best practice;
- An important and new objective is to extend the above activities to include participants from the Newly Associated States.
- Dissemination actions will be undertaken at 21 Microsystems events.;
- Three editions of the flyer will be produced and 25,000 copies printed and distributed;
- A set of corporate viewgraphs will be produced, downloadable from the website;
- 15 issues of MST News will be edited and published and journal articles written;
- The Europractice and Sub-Contractors websites will be moved and updated;
- The national contact points responsible for Microsystems in each country will be updated and extended to include the Newly Associated States;
- Three major standards meetings will be attended and results reported on the web. Six meetings will be organised at six-monthly intervals to bring the Europractice partners together for a full day. These meetings are the means of coordination between the individual Europractice projects.
It also allows organisations to:
- benchmark their technical offers against EP SPs and their competitors;
- promote common design tools and share experience on their use;
- learn from each others' technical and business experience;
- build bi-lateral partnerships to further develop industrialisation NAS participants will be provided with assistance to become future partners and their offers will be represented on the main Europractice website.
- Dissemination at 21 events reaching 5000+ people;
- 25,000 flyers distributed;
- 15 editions of MST News reaching 180,000 readers;
- 2 cost effective websites web-sites operational by month 3/4;
- NCPs in West and NAS countries targeted;
- 6 coordination meetings to be held attracting at least 40 partners;
- Some business help for NAS partners.
Funding SchemeACM - Preparatory, accompanying and support measures
75752 Paris Cedex 15
RH2 7AW Reigate, Surrey
CB6 3SE Wilburtin, Cambridgeshire