This is a thematic network of 19 participants that will play the role of underlying structure for the research projects. In fact the network partners aim to:
1) create an electronic database containing information about characteristics of educational systems, description of research programmes and research projects of the participating institutes;
2) educational indicators, integration and exchange, production of national and European overviews of statistical information on Math, Science and Technology education;
3) exploration for cooperative pilot projects;
1) to produce an inventory of completed and ongoing research activities in the area of assessment, effectiveness and innovation;
2) from collected information to identify the themes on which the network should focus in short term (ongoing work), medium term (additional data collection and/or analysis needed), and long term (completely new research projects).
The added value should be the improvement in dissemination and accessibility of up-to-date information about ongoing and completed research in assessment, effectiveness and innovation. The network focuses on primary and secondary education. These products will be focused on a large number of themes, all addressed in the TSER (Area II) workprogramme.
00044 Frascati Roma
WC1H 0AL London