CORE will consolidate, amplify, extend and demonstrate EU knowledge and capabilities and international co-operation for securing supply chains whilst maintaining or improving business performance, with specific reference to key Supply Chain Corridors.
CORE will be driven by the requirements of:
• the Customs, law enforcement authorities, and other agencies nationally and internationally to increase effectiveness of security & trade compliance, without increasing the transaction costs for business and to increase co-operative security risk management (supervision & control);
• the business communities, specifically shippers, forwarders, terminal operators, carriers and financial stakeholders to integrate compliance and trade facilitation concepts like green lanes and pre-clearance with supply chain visibility and optimisation.
CORE will consolidate solutions developed in Reference Projects in each supply chain sector (port, container, air, post). Implementation-driven R&D will be then undertaken designed to discover gaps and practical problems and to develop capabilities and solutions that could deliver sizable and sustainable progress in supply chain security across all EU Member States and on a global scale.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/crisis management
- /social sciences/economics and business
- /social sciences/law
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCP-IP - Large-scale integrating project
SW1A 2BQ London
TW11 8LZ Teddington
47907 West Lafayette