Main research-related events during German Presidency decided
The main research-related events during the German Presidency of the EU in the first half of 1999 have been decided. Further information and contact details will be posted on CORDIS as and when it becomes available. A variety of smaller events will be announced later.
- 1-3 February; EU-Conference on perspectives of Infectious Disease Research, held in Dresden.
- 25-26 February; Launch Event on the Fifth Framework program in Essen.
- 1-6 March; Workshop with Central and Eastern European Countries on the Fifth Framework program, taking place in Greifswald.
- 22-23 March; Social Science and the Humanities as forerunners for the EU Enlargement, held in Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 19-20 April; Mediterranean Countries Monitoring Committee, in Bremen.
- 8-9 June; Management of Water Catchment Areas, held in Dresden.
- 10-12 June; Colloquium on Ethics Science and Politics, taking place in Tübingen.
- 14-15 June; Workshop on "Forward- thinking: Keys to Future in Research and Education, in Hamburg.
- 21 - 22 June; EU - USA Round Table, held in Stuttgart.