European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Berlin, Germany
The 2nd European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology (ESCAIDE) will take place in Berlin, Germany from 19 to 21 November.
A combination of plenary sessions and parallel session will be dedicated to the following topics:
- 'Migration and communicable diseases in Europe';
- 'Special needs in communication: How to reach the hard-to-reach?'
- 'The expansion of vector-borne infections in Europe: Are we prepared for it?'
- 'Old and new vaccines, old and new challenges';
- evolving influenza strains;
- international health;
- HIV/STI (sexually transmitted infections) risk behaviour;
- respiratory diseases;
- vector-borne diseases;
- healthcare-associated infections;
- HIV/STI epidemiology;
- novel methods for epidemiological investigations;
- AMR (antimicrobial resistance);
- influenza: seasonal and pandemic;
- environmental and occupational health;
- vaccine-preventable diseases;
- food- and water-borne diseases;
- contribution of modelling to applied epidemiology;
- intervention and policy;
- surveillance: novel methods.For further information, please visit: