School on hybrid nanostructured materials for photovoltaic applications, Valencia, Spain
An advanced school on hybrid nanostructured materials for photovoltaic applications will be held from 9 to 11 March 2009 in Valencia, Spain.
The school is intended for PhD students, post-doc and junior faculty members who are currently interested in the field of hybrid nanostructured materials for photovoltaic applications (PV). Lectures and seminars will cover recent advances in the area and the following subjects:
- introduction to solar energy and solar cells;
- introduction to hybrid solar cells;
- growth of nanostructures for PV;
- surface modification processes;
- organic dyes optimisation;
- optical characterisation of hybrid systems;
- theory of electron transfer in organic/inorganic systems;
- transport in nanostructures;
- solar cell characterisation.
The event is organised as part of the European NanoLICHT project funded by the European Research Area Network (ERA-Net) NanoSCI ERA.For further information, please visit: