European summer school on technology-enhanced learning, Terchova, Slovakia
A joint European summer school on technology-enhanced learning (TEL) will take place from 30 May to 6 June in Terchova, Slovakia.
The event aims to foster cross-domain training and collaboration opportunities among researchers working in the different fields of expertise which promote the advancement of TEL at the workplace.
The programme includes lectures and working sessions from professors in technology-enhanced learning, tutoring, mentoring and joint research opportunities. Additionally, the school will offer practical sessions in research methodology for TEL.
Topics to be covered include:
- creation of and access to knowledge and learning resources;
- practice modelling, management and mining;
- personalisation and adaptation in learning environments;
- story-telling and educational gaming;
- web 2.0 and social software;
- open responsive learning environments;
- learning communities and communities of practice;
- privacy and security;
- disagreement management;
- pedagogy, life-long learning and TEL;
- individual, social and organisational learning processes;
- interoperability- TEL standards, models, processes, tools;
- research techniques;
- the future of TEL.For further information, please visit: