Training experienced researchers in energy conversion
Energy conversion encompasses a wide range of applications – from agronomy to medical research as well as the climate impact on the biosphere. The EU-funded FP-DYNAMO-PARIS project will use interdisciplinary methods to address fundamental scientific questions in energy conversion. The project will recruit promising experienced researchers (ERs) with a selection process combining excellence and inclusivity, provide them with professional opportunities to advance their scientific projects, and allow them to meet future challenges and career requirements. FP-DYNAMO-PARIS will offer opportunities to expand ER skillsets with outreach programmes and appropriate training, including training at the University of Padova, entrepreneurship courses, technology transfer, and mentoring on gender balance issues and leadership.
Fields of science
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managemententrepreneurship
- medical and health scienceshealth sciences
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental sciencesatmospheric sciencesmeteorologybiosphera
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesagricultureagronomy
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsenergy conversion