Evaluation of the impact of Object Oriented Analysis & Design methodologies and Quality Assurance techniques on the development of commercial business packages regarding the following aspects:
- Compliance with market requirements
- Software correctness, robustness and reliability
- Maintainability, serviceability, upgradability and extendibility
- Identification of reusable software components
- Evaluation of the possible problems arising from the application of Quality Assurance routines on the productivity, human acceptance and flexibility
- Gradual familiarisation of the development team with the practices and mind-shift required by the new methodologies and monitoring of the acceptance difficulties.