The SINTERCER project will strengthen the research potential of the SINTERCER Centre - an integral part of the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (IOS), Poland. This concept will be realised mainly through:
• offering new ranges of research related to obtaining materials in non-equilibrium conditions (non equilibrium sintering methods and studies of new group of materials of advanced ceramic composites for special applications)
• developing innovative HP-HT SPS equipment - the first such solution in the world
• increasing international cooperation with top-class European Research Centres (especially related to practical industrial applicability of the solutions proposed) - 9 leading European research centres from Finland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Austria, Romania and Poland.
• twinning activities and international conferences, seminars which will result in professional scientific development and further enhance the scientific expertise of the Centre
• increasing the visibility of the Centre at regional, national and international level.
IOS is a leading scientific unit ranked by the Polish Ministry of Science and High Education in the highest category of scientific quality. It has also been awarded the status of an international Centre of Excellence. Further development of its potential will make it an even more innovative and desirable research partner.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/materials engineering/composites
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call