The entire project of cooperation with Russia titled “Strengthening of Cooperation and Exchange for Nuclear Education and Training between the European Union and the Russian Federation” consist of two parallel projects on the EU side and the Russian side. The objectives of the entire project are:
- based on the achievements of the FP7 ENEN-RU project, to further define a common basis for effective cooperation between the European and Russian networks for nuclear Education &Training (E&T);
- to define a detailed implementation plan based on the needs of cooperation in the long-term agreed during the ENEN-RU project;
- to solve the difficulties for cooperation found during the ENEN-RU project; to implement the plan in a sustainable manner;
- to operate the knowledge management framework;
- to list up and promote further use of E&T facilities, laboratories and equipments.
Based on the achievements of the FP7 ENEN-RU project, the ENEN-RU II project will further develop the framework of cooperation between the EU and the Russian Federation in terms of Nuclear Education and Training. It includes further analysis of short-term and long-term manners of cooperation, define opportunities and barriers for cooperation, and organise exchange courses and training sessions with EU and Russian participants during the project. The project will provide the basis for mutual recognition of the E &T programmes on both sides and expand the scope of the students, researchers and young professionals exchanges. This would offer to nuclear research institutes and industry a broader basis of human resources and foster cooperation in nuclear power development. The focus of the project is on the Master level and postgraduate education, and on Training for young professionals. The overall management of the project is assured by the ENEN Association, in close cooperation with the WP leaders in the Project Committee and with the Russian counterparts through the EU-Russian Project Committee.
Appel à propositions
Voir d’autres projets de cet appel
Régime de financementCSA-CA - Coordination (or networking) actions
28703 San Sebastian De Los Reyes - Madrid
Voir sur la carte