ARTEMIS aims to provide industrially feasible solutions to many current problems in the verification and test of mixed signal designs. The key issues addressed will be the development of dedicated methods for test and design for testability, the improvement of the software infrastructure for verification and test, the exchange of mixed signal test expertise, and the exploitation of results.
The project has four work-packages:
- method-oriented activities for IC and board test, such as mixed signal design for testability R&D
- solving mixed signal design verification problems via high-level software tools, building on modern DSP-based testers
- solving problems in the area of mixed signal production test, addressing computer-aided engineering topics such as fault modelling and correlation tests, as well as topics in the area of automated test equipment, such as interfacing/interconnect
- frameworking principles, test specification formats, integration and benchmarking.
Four exploitation routes are planned:
- sale of results
- internal take-up in the partners' organisations
- provision of services to industry (particularly SMEs)
- transfer of know-how to a wide range of companies and organisations.