The LIFE project is about collaborative learning from failure in entrepreneurship and collaborative actions to bring entrepreneurship forward.
Although cultural diversity is one of Europe’s biggest assets, this also creates severe obstacles for entrepreneurs to scale their efforts at the pan-European level. The distributed markets, language barriers and decentralized policy leads to: lack of access to talent & relevant expertise, to sufficient financing and to adequate facilities & networks.
Hinged on a yearly Failing Forward conference, the project will
- map out all the relevant stakeholders and programs in each of the partnering areas in a systematic way, making this available to all web entrepreneurs across Europe in one centralized platform,
- identify, share and discuss best practices & success stories
This yearly pan-European conference in Brussels will be complemented with local spin-off events in the partner regions, to
- generate and grow awareness that failure is an inherent part of the process of entrepreneurship and innovation;
- share and celebrate the success stories that were built on incremental learning;
- open up the existing startup support programs to web entrepreneurs from all over Europe
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call