Periodic Reporting for period 1 - mainDSS (Intelligent maintenance Decision Support System for the industry)
Reporting period: 2015-05-01 to 2015-10-31
Our chief objectives within the project were to elaborate on:
• Viability of the proposed technical activities, including risk assessment and mitigation procedures: Detailed specs were produced and feasibility of addressing 3 main technical challenges was proved. 4 main risks were identified.
• Data Management Plan for the life-cycle of our big data: 3 open data sets were identified and detailed along with metadata and procedures for managing data and making it publicly available.
• Market analysis for EU and the global market, business model and value-chain, etc.: market characteristics were identified, along with size, target segments, etc.
• IP Management and patenting investigation: FTO analysis performed and possibilities for patents analysed.
• Economic viability, financial projections, barriers towards increasing profitability and maximising ROI: PPP 33,5 months, ROI 8 times in 5-years, IRR 67%
• Marketing Plan: SWOT analysis performed, marketing plan and strategies elaborated including targets, campaigns, collaborations.
• Sales network: representatives in each EU country (stage-1) and globally (stage-2), through associated companies and collective organisations.
• Corporate exploitation options: the establishment of a new company is feasible, viable and the best approach to take.