The objective of this project is to elaborate a new roadmap for Nanoelectronics, focused on the requirements of European semiconductor and applications industry, and the advanced concepts developed by Research centers in order to achieve an early identification of promising novel technologies, and cover the R&D needs all along the innovation chain.
The final result will be a roadmap for European micro- and nano-electronics, covering all TRL, with a clear identification of short, medium and long term objectives. The roadmap will be divided into main technology sectors and include also cross-functional enabling domains.
A proper dissemination of results will take place through the close relationship of the project with the leading European organizations in the field of micro- and nano-electronics, and sanity checks are foreseen during the project with the users’ world.
Field of science
- /social sciences/law
- /engineering and technology/nanotechnology/nanoelectronics
- /natural sciences/physical sciences/electromagnetism and electronics/electrical conductivity/semiconductor
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/data processing
- /engineering and technology/environmental engineering/energy and fuels/renewable energy
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/internet/internet of things
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/sensors/smart sensors
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action