COGISEN has developed a revolutionary software-only gaze-tracking solution named SENCOGI® with the backing of three venture capital funds (€ 2,9 million invested).
COGISEN will enter the gaze-tracking market in 2018 with a B2B approach by licensing SENCOGI®-based gaze-tracking technology to top-level companies operating in specific markets in Europe and Silicon Valley.
COGISEN has already held preliminary commercial meetings with these big corporations having obtained positive feedback from many of them. The 3 initial target vertical markets are:
1) Mobile (smartphone, tablet),
2) Automotive and
3) Internet of Things.
Regarding the mobile market, it is a realistic proposition, given that a Technology Evaluation Agreement is currently being negotiated with SAMSUNG, that in the near future COGISEN could replace SAMSUNG’S current supplier of gaze-tacking technology.
COGISEN is expected to become the market leader on a European and global level in the sector of eye and gaze-tracking technologies by 2018/2019.
COGISEN will become the most important B2B provider of gaze-tracking software to the leading multinational players in the markets for mobile, systems for automotive safety & infotainment and IoT.
COGISEN’s turnover is forecast to be € 4,4 M by 2018, € 16,5M by 2019 and € 40,5 by 2020.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringautomotive engineeringautonomous vehicles
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesinternetinternet of things
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftware
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensorsoptical sensors
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringinformation engineeringtelecommunicationsmobile phones
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-2 - SME instrument phase 2
See on map