The objective of the overall innovation project More is to improve the rehabilitation process making it simpler and more affordable, thanks to new sensors and services meant to help the Physical Therapists (PTs). More is a rehabilitation system based on a wearable Device able to detect movement and interpret muscular activity. The rehabilitation market is the beachhead market but More technology can be applied into fields that have remained unexplored until now Virtual Reality, athlete’s performance evaluation, astronauts’ training, and directly into Industry 4.0 to interact with future machines and robots.
More project proposal addresses the “accelerating market introduction of ICT solutions for Health, Well-Being and Ageing”. The mission of More project is aligned with the mission of other projects already financed by the European Commission but we would like to underline that More technology is deeply different and extremely promising. In fact, none of these projects aim to solve the problem More was created for, according to the requests made by experts, providing a real-time feedback of the neuromuscular activation, with an extremely high spatial and temporal resolution.
The only way of enhancing innovativeness and creativity is to cooperate with different stakeholders and networks as we are doing with our Advisory Board (research organizations, clinical and industrial partners, commercial and educational partners, competitors as well as web communities) experts from outside the Morecognition Srl as demostrated by the Letters Of Intent we have received and attached to the project.
The objective of More SME1 is to assess the feasibility for the commercialization of More Service by means of 4 main aspects: market assesment; business model definition; costs analysis; financial plan.
It is time “to jump the curve” and change the future of rehabilitation More is meant to be for physical therapists what the stethoscope is now for doctors: essential.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymedical engineeringwearable medical technology
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftwareapplication softwarevirtual reality
- medical and health sciencesbasic medicineneurologystroke
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness model
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesinternetinternet of things
- medical and health sciencesclinical medicinephysiotherapy
- medical and health sciencesbasic medicineneurologymultiple sclerosis
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
- H2020-EU.3.1.4. - Active ageing and self-management of health
- H2020-EU.2.1.1. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- H2020-EU.2.3.1. - Mainstreaming SME support, especially through a dedicated instrument
- H2020-EU.3.1.6. - Health care provision and integrated care
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call