U-Space Initial Services project aims to demonstrate the technical and operational feasibility of providing in a very short time frame U-Space services to UAV/RPAS operators and to authorities focusing on:
* UAV/RPAS/Pilot/Operator Registration Service
* Flight Wish/Mission Notification & Authorization Service
* U-Space NOTAM Service (including dynamic NOTAM for VLL)
* UAV/RPAS Trafic Monitoring (including non-conformance vs regulation/authorized mission)
The project combines the expertise of key stakeholders of the future U-Space (Civilian Aviation Authorities/Air National Service Provider, UAV/RPAS Operators, Industries and Law enforcement authorities) in order to insure that the services demonstrated fit for purpose to their requirements, constraints and needs. By bringing 4 Nations together, the consortium puts a particular focus on demonstrating services that can be deployed at a EU level.
The consortium will consider any type of operations (from visual line of sight to very long range beyond visual line of sight) in all environments (from rural to urban).
The demonstration will prove that U-Space services can be deployed in short time frame enabling safe, secure and efficient UAV/RPAS flight while contributing to their societal acceptance.
Field of science
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSESAR-IA - Innovation action
2100 Antwerpen Deurne
93210 Saint-denis La Plaine