New methods to improve sensitive data security
Data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence are fields that are advancing rapidly. However, the data they want to use and analyse are often sensitive, and protecting them is a difficult challenge. The EU-funded KIProtect project aims to address this challenge with an entirely new, innovative approach for data protection and security that is specifically tailored to Big Data and artificial intelligence. The project will provide a novel data pseudonymisation approach based on modern cryptographic and statistical data transformation methods, allowing customers to easily work with and share sensitive data while ensuring compliance and security.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologycivil engineeringurban engineeringsmart cities
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencescomputer securitydata protection
- social sciencespolitical sciencespolitical policiescivil society
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringcontrol systemshome automation
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata sciencedata processing
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
See on map
See on map
The organization defined itself as SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) at the time the Grant Agreement was signed.