Periodic Reporting for period 1 - Change Dyslexia (Development and scale-up of cognitive detection and stimulation platform for dyslexia by using automatic learning and scientific validations in educational environments)
Reporting period: 2019-02-01 to 2019-07-31
Change Dyslexia is transforming this situation by including and empowering children using scientifically based applications (protected by a files patent) mix of artificial intelligence, computer games, linguistic studies and data analysis, that screen and treat dyslexia at large scale with 90% accuracy (higher that other methods that are even longer and more expensive). Change Dyslexia first focus in the Spanish-speaking market that is less served and where the opportunity of social impact is higher. Compared to main competitors, this product is scientifically based, social, and the most complete to overcome dyslexia.
After SME H2020 phase 1, conclusions accomplished are:
• A better understanding about adaptions needed to be made to scale-up the cognitive detection and stimulation platform for dyslexia in different ages and languages. First language adapted (apart from Spanish) in 2019: Catalonian.
• A better understanding about the decision making process, stakeholders and key European targets markets. For example, this would be a sample of new Public Collaborations signed in 2019:
- Institut Universitari d’Investigació en Atenció Primària (IDIAP Jordi Gol)
- Hospital de Lleida
- Hospital Universitario Valle de Hebrón
- Asociación Dislexia Lleida
• An updated Business Plan and product development roadmap. New platform updates are carried out every month with powerfull functionalities, as well as new collaboration agreements to expand worldwide.
• Tests done: + 65% tests done
• Children reached: + 820% children reached
• Change Dyslexia is present in 65% of the countries of the world.
• Social media: +22% in Facebook and 750% in Instagram.