New, intuitive pizza oven perfect for pinsa too!
Bellisimo! Pizza lovers are in for a treat. Something new is cooking in the culinary market. It’s called pinsa. Unlike pizza, pinsa dough is ultra-hydrated (about 80 % water) making it lighter, airier and crispier. As important as the recipe is for either pizza or pinsa, the oven used is crucial for achieving perfection. Common commercial pizza ovens have low efficiency due to poor temperature control, and they fail to meet the operational parameters needed to satisfy the emerging market for pinsa – a game-changer in the pizza industry. The EU-funded OVENZA project is developing a commercial oven that maximises efficiency through accurate temperature control, focused heating, online condition monitoring and an intuitive user interface.
Fields of science
- social sciencespolitical sciencespolitical transitionsrevolutions
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness models
- social scienceseconomics and businesseconomicsproduction economicsproductivity
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensors
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesforestry
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call