Periodic Reporting for period 1 - TAPPXSSAI (Development of a system for automatic ad insertion into on-demand streaming video to provide new monetization mechanisms to the media industry)
Reporting period: 2019-12-01 to 2020-05-31
• Development of a five-year business and exploitation plan adjusted to the technical and commercial features of the project, including the assessment of the cost-effectiveness and exploitation potential of the solution.
• Validation of TAPPX’s commercial strategy focused on its ability to offer the system to clients and advertisers through its existing commercial channels including sales of pilot test deployment with a significant target customer.
• IP strategy enabling protection over the suitable parts of the system and to expand the scope of its freedom-to-operate assessment.
• Development of a technical assessment to identify limitations or constraints of technology, as for example integration with ad servers, trackers, real-time performance, big data handling, algorithm performance, etc including advanced prototype testing in a real-world environment at TRL7.
- User: Improve the user experience, showing them non-intrusive advertising and much more focused on their preferences.
- TV broadcast – media companies: Adapt their business models to monetize views and improve their performance compared to traditional advertising.