1. Definition, including the manufacture of prototypes, of different equipments for storing the fish on board
2. Adapting to vessels conditions of the machines already used ashore for packing in plastic boxes with consumer sizes.
3. Definition, after carrying out trials on board a representative vessel, of the system for moving the container on board in order to rationalize its loading, stowing in the hold and unloading.
4. Definition of the suitable modified (MA) and/or controlled (CA) atmosphere for the maintenance of the lean and fatty fish, crustaceous and molluscs, studying seasonal parameters.
5. Definition of the procedures for handling the fish previous to the packing on board and the repacking on shore.
6. Definition of the controls to fulfil for the right preservation of the fish on board and ashore.
7. Definition of the procedures and forms for the possible implementation of a securing quality system.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
08970 Sant Joan Despi. Barcelona