The objective is to design a set of inventory and monitoring systems for forest resources management, applicable in all regions of the EU for the optimal decision making in the production of multiple goods and services.
This will include:
- a model for forest resources monitoring system, including field procedures (design, plot configuration) and analysis programs
- harmonized procedures for the setup of monitoring systems for forest management within the EU.
- techniques for assessment of non-timber functions, including field procedures and statistical analysis methods
- computer programs for the analysis of forest inventories and monitoring systems
- data on the spatial distribution of trees and forest
- verification of underlying mensurational functions (taper, h/d curves).
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts