To develop precompetitive knowledge concerning the design of new catalysts for the removal of specific, non-halogenated Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from the painting and film printing industry.
The project will focus on the improvement of the poison tolerance (by aldehydes, ketones and other unsaturated molecules forming carbonaceous deposits, and aerosols containing organic and inorganic (ti02) pigments) of existing precious metal catalysts and on the design of alternative metal oxide catalysts, which are more robust and less poison sensitive, and also much cheaper.
Fields of science
- natural scienceschemical sciencesorganic chemistryaldehydes
- natural scienceschemical sciencesorganic chemistryketones
- natural scienceschemical sciencesinorganic chemistryinorganic compounds
- natural scienceschemical sciencesorganic chemistryvolatile organic compounds
- natural scienceschemical sciencescatalysis
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
See on map
See on map