1. To supplement the EC/US framework with new impact pathways and an accounting framework for security of supply issues
2. To implement the accounting framework in the UK, Norway, Greece and Germany.
1. Supplementing the EC/US framework :
In this project, the activities will be divided into 5 broad categories: - completion of existing fuel cycle matrices: additional analyses will be undertaken to calculate damage costs (impact of air pollution on forests for the fossil fuel cycles; issues of risk perception for the nuclear fuel cycle);
- implementation of new fuel cycles; it is proposed to extend the analysis to some important non-electric fuel cycles: transportation and domestic oil and gas use.
- data base development: combined software development will be required to provide a user friendly system;
- project dissemination: it is important to disseminate basic information concerning the objectives, methodologies and broad results;
- coordination: coordination activities will include support for the Commission and coordination to ensure methodological harmonization within the participating institutions.
2.Implementation of the accounting framework in:
- United Kingdom - Norway (limited to hydropower and gas) - Greece - Germany
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
W1M 3RH London
92263 Fontenay Aux Roses
WC1E 6BT London
EH8 9SU Edinburgh
WC2H 7JJ London
NR4 7TJ Norwich
NE1 8ST Newcastle Upon Tyne