Large-Scale Solar Heating Systems have the potential for economical competiveness within a decade or less. This joint European action will gather the experience available and develop strategies to implement large scale solar heating in industry, housing and energy supply systems. The objectives of this joint action are:
1. Analysis of existing demonstration projects.
2. Identification of areas for further technological development and implementation in the industry concerned.
3. Development of integrated project planning, financing and management methods.
4. Preparation of a joint European R&D programme proposal on Large-Scale Solar Heating to be carried out under FP4.
5. Development of strategies for implementation of a number demonstration projects.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
411 33 Göteborg
2410 AG Bodegraven
3503 RE Utrecht
611 23 Nyköping