Sixth Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems and Simulation, Wroclaw, Poland
The Sixth Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems and Simulation will take place from 9 to 12 September 2012 in Wroclaw, Poland.
Multi-agent systems (MASS) can provide powerful models for representing both real-world systems and applications with an appropriate degree of complexity and dynamics. Research and industrial experience have shown the potential of MASS in a wide range of application domains, from financial and economic to chemical and even engineering.
The event will be a forum for discussing recent advances in engineering complex systems by exploiting agent-based modeling and simulation. Topics are set to include:
- agent-based simulation techniques and methodologies;
- discrete-event simulation of MASS;
- simulation as validation tool;
- agent-oriented methodologies incorporating simulation tools;
- simulation driven by formal models;
- simulation toolkits and frameworks;
- industrial case studies based on MASS and simulation/testing;
- scalability in agent-based simulation.For further information, please visit: http://www.mass.fedcsis.org/mas%26s