The MCAA-new-horizon project will provide support to the management of the Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA) as well as to the implementation of its core activities. The MCAA is an international non-profit organisation that brings together current and past Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) fellows. Its main goal is to increase the impact of the MSCA, by promoting networking opportunities for the alumni, by supporting their career development, and by providing feedback to the European Commission (and other organisations) on the MSCA and other policies.
The project activities will be organised in five core work packages:
- Governance & Management. It includes activities aiming to ensure a proper management of the association (e.g. support to governing bodies, Working Groups and regional Chapters (WG&C), and the overall administration of the MCAA.
- Alumni engagement, networking and services. It includes activities aiming to engage MSCA fellows in the MCAA and its initiatives (such as the annual conference and events organised by WG&C). It also aims to provide support for the career development of the MSCA alumni (via access to education and training opportunities, financial support for the participation in events and courses, promotion of networking opportunities, etc.)
- Policy & Institutional relations. It mostly concerns the provision of feedback to the Commission on the MSCA and other policies (partly based on surveys to the MCAA members). It also includes all institutional relations with relevant scientific and non-scientific organisations that could represent a benefit for the MSCA alumni (e.g. through partnership agreement with institutions).
- Communication & Outreach. It includes all activities aiming to disseminate the activities of the association, engage MSCA fellows, and promote the MSCA to different audiences worldwide.
- IT infrastructure. It will mostly deal with the further development of the website as a digital ecosystem.
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeHORIZON-AG - HORIZON Action Grant Budget-Based
See on map