The key and direct objective of DYNANO is to provide training with a deep knowledge and expertise on Dynamic Interactive Nanosystems for biomedical and biotechnological applications on the basis of the existing scientific and technological areas: dynamic chemistry / glycosciences / biology / nanosciences. DYNANO will expose researchers in training to the process of design, generation, optimization and biomedical / biotechnological / industrial applications of a variety of functional systems like membranes, biosensors, microarrays and nanodevices. This multidisciplinary approach brings together scientists and key private industry players with complementary backgrounds, as essential developmental pillars.
DYNANO is a 48-month Initial Training Network aiming to provide:
• Advanced inter-disciplinary training in an integrated setting using a dynamic chemistry / glycosciences / nanotechnology platform.
• Inter-national and inter-cultural training for researchers in a network of highly skilled research groups throughout Europe.
• Inter-sectorial training between academic groups and participating industry Partners, with special emphasis on corporate R&D and entrepreneurship.
• Advanced knowledge from the design and generation of dynamic nanosystems adapted to glycoscience applications.
• New applications of dynamic nanosystems in biomedicine / biotechnology / industry, potentially leading to new products.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeMC-ITN - Networks for Initial Training (ITN)