The aim of “WATTsUP – Electric flight to future” project (hereafter: WATTsUP Project) is to industrialize and commercialize
our newest prototype plane – WATTsUP PROTOTYPE, which was first presented to public at Salon de Blois airshow,
France, on 30-31 August 2014:
Final product of WATTsUP Project is market and production-ready electrical powered airplane of LSA class: WATTsUP.
Main project activities will:
- Evolve existent WATTsUP PROTOTYPE to industrial readiness, resulting in fully functional and cost-effective LSA,
accompanied with documentation and training information system (interactive training system + flight school management
- Prepare WAATsUP for commercialization.
- Develop production processes, enabling Pipistrel to enter into mass production of WATTsUP.
- Certificate WATTsUP in our initial target-markets.
- Decide on the fesibility and type of IPR protection.
- Disseminate project results.
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftware
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringthermodynamic engineering
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistory
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringaerospace engineeringaircraft
- natural sciencesbiological sciencesecologyecosystems
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-2 - SME instrument phase 2
See on map