The aim of “WATTsUP – Electric flight to future” project (hereafter: WATTsUP Project) is to industrialize and commercialize
our newest prototype plane – WATTsUP PROTOTYPE, which was first presented to public at Salon de Blois airshow,
France, on 30-31 August 2014:
Final product of WATTsUP Project is market and production-ready electrical powered airplane of LSA class: WATTsUP.
Main project activities will:
- Evolve existent WATTsUP PROTOTYPE to industrial readiness, resulting in fully functional and cost-effective LSA,
accompanied with documentation and training information system (interactive training system + flight school management
- Prepare WAATsUP for commercialization.
- Develop production processes, enabling Pipistrel to enter into mass production of WATTsUP.
- Certificate WATTsUP in our initial target-markets.
- Decide on the fesibility and type of IPR protection.
- Disseminate project results.
Field of science
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software
- /social sciences/economics and business/economics/production economics
- /engineering and technology/mechanical engineering/vehicle engineering/aerospace engineering/aircraft
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call