"The project ""Partnership against violent radicalization in the cities"" (PRACTICIES) mobilizes networks of European cities, experts from the fields of humanities, political sciences, information sciences to better understand the human roots of violent radicalization and to characterize these processes starting by their origins and to build concrete tools and prevention practices. To achieve these objectives the project PRACTICIES relies on the cooperation of experience in the field of urban security in cities and expertise of national structures to fight terrorism. Our project aims to evaluate the existing procedures of registration, identification youth in the process of radicalization in an urban space. Describe and explain social course of transition to radical action, to provide concrete tools for action. For this our project will be structured in 6 work packages :
Synthesis and European consensus on radicalization processes encouraging the construction of a etiology of radicalization processes and radicalization levels tipping point.
Early prevention and an inclusive and civil education that will build on the implementation of concrete actions to structure against speech and human alliances against violent radicalization.
Evaluation of reporting procedures, identification, treatment of people radicalized by the comparative analysis of the procedures implemented in the enforcement agencies.
Fight against breaking speech and against speech. For building a breaking speech glossary in Europe (multilingual).
Technological tools to design for "" practitionners "" and "" ends users"" promote the protection of youth and attempts of indoctrination encouraging characterization of sources and resources of Hate speech and radicalization.
Evaluation and innovation in urban policy radicalization prevention by proposing new experiments, dissemination of good practice and promoting the mapping of skills of local players prevention and treatment of radicalization."
Fields of science
- social sciencessociologysocial work
- social sciencespolitical sciencepolitical policypublic policy
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistorymodern history
- social sciencesmedia and communicationsinformation science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciences
- humanitieslanguages and literaturelinguisticsphonetics
- H2020-EU.3.7.6. - Ensure privacy and freedom, including in the Internet and enhance the societal, legal and ethical understanding of all areas of security, risk and management
- H2020-EU.3.7.1. - Fight crime, illegal trafficking and terrorism, including understanding and tackling terrorist ideas and beliefs
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeRIA - Research and Innovation action
6200 865 Tortosendo
31040 Toulouse Cedex 6