"SuperScienceMe is a dive into the ocean of knowledge in search of scientific and cultural Calabrian wonders. Visitors will be involved in experiments, games, and artistic performances offered by partners and cooperation bodies. The aim is to create opportunities for matching researchers and citizens, with a special focus on young people. The researcher plays the role of a superhero - SuperScienceMe–that tells the science in a simply way to participants, demonstrating them that it is not separated from real life. Moreover, in line with “European Year of Cultural Heritage” the project aims to promote Calabrian cultural heritage and the superhero will lead visitors in museums and archaeological sites where will be carry out the pre-events.
The activities are based on the successful format of the Unical Researchers' Nights previous editions that will be extended to the regional territory, involving Calabrian research/innovation system:
• ""Experiencing research"": demonstrative and fun activities to discover the scientific and cultural work, through a program of more than 100 bookable guided tours in the laboratories, research centres, museums and service facilities, especially dedicated to students;
• ""Research exhibition"": research booths, with spin-off companies and research startups, other innovative companies and social actors. Also present will be the EU, national and regional structural funds, and EEN corners.
Other inclusive and social activities will be:
• ""Experiencing in the hospital"", the initiative that brings ""Experiencing research"" to the Paediatric department of some Calabrian hospitals;
• ""Research without barriers"", a program for integrating the disabled as users and also as authors of scientific demonstrations, cultural initiatives and shows;
• ""Imagine the research"", a video-photography contest;
• ""Sporting events"" involving researchers.
The project includes a thematic film review on innovation and performances by artists linked to Calabrian tradition."
Invito a presentare proposte
Vedi altri progetti per questo bando
Meccanismo di finanziamentoCSA - Coordination and support action