Emotional and social intelligence is critical for business productivity but it’s very difficult to assess without managers’ personal bias. Most of inter-personal interactions occur in meetings (35-50% working hours) but nobody can measure their effectiveness without interfering and interrupting, thus lowering their performance. As a result, companies frequently invest in the wrong talents, teams or customers, relying only on “intuition”.
There are some tools for speech analysis but they are all focused on a single speaker. A huge amount of information beyond knowledge (emotional, relational, cultural, etc.) is produced during meetings but there is no way to analyse it.
WINNINGMINDS is a conversation Artificial Intelligence analysis software which captures and analyses discussions and context in real time, under a SaaS model for three customer processes:
- Talent assessment: Who is the fittest talent.
- Management & leadership meetings: Team effectiveness.
- Client/account management meetings: Client’s emotional loyalty.
It identifies work competences and skills, interactions, attitudes, employee wellbeing, level of collective intelligence, how effective a team is working together and its readiness to succeed on a task. It provides Benchmark Reports to compare different performance of groups, topics, meeting formats, etc.
Main benefits for users are:
- Reduce mis-hiring costs (€257k/head failed).
- More customer satisfaction and loyalty (5% = +25-95% profit).
- Increase meeting productivity (20%).
For our company, we expect:
- Consolidate business (our core product).
- International expansion (mostly EU and USA).
- Develop our IP assets and contribution (increase company value).
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call