The WATERCIME project aims to develop a new generation of supervision systems based upon a CIM architecture in the following water domains:
- transport and storage
- treatment and distribution of water for urban, rural and industrial areas
- wastewater management.
Most supervisory water management systems have been developed according to specific project needs without clear standards, consequently preventing their maintenance and evolution.
WATERCIME will develop a standardised, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive tool which will increase the implementation and efficiency of existing and future water management projects and which is based on a multi-vendor environment. The work will focus on security, public health, environmental and operating costs issues.
To attain these objectives the project will carry out:
- a detailed functional analysis of existing systems and end-users' requirements in order to define an open architecture for WATERCIME tools
- the development of a WATERCIME toolset based on the expertise of the project partners (hydraulic simulation, telediagnosis, optimisation, etc)
- the implementation of a WATERCIME tool on three representative end-users' test-sites for verification and refinement
- an analysis of the existing and potential market segments for the WATERCIME tool in order to align project work with market needs.
Topic(s)Data not available
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeData not available
6700 AA Wageningen