Magic Software Enterprises and its partners would like to introduce to the European market a powerful new Electronic Customer Relationship Management (ECREM) System, to enhance the relationships between the supplier and its consumers. ECREM software system will comprise of Analytical and Operational subsystems, intends to automate services and business processing transactions in a personalised Web environment. It is intended to particularly suit for multinational businesses, operating in a competitive environment, dealing with large number of customers, and with substantial amounts of repetitive business. The system will give a secure, robust and scalable back-end solution to manage efficiently facilities like Call Centres and Customer Service Departments sing Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
The project contain a unique and innovative approach to perform a comprehensive research, followed by a working prototype ready for validations and trials.
EU project ECREM will address the following business goals:
- Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Conduct market targeting more cost-effectively.
- Integrate customer services through the web.
- Globalise customer services.
- Enhance customer personalisation.
- Personalize web pages and automate Personal Notification Services.
- Increase productivity of the organisation's customer service facility.
The Technical Objectives to achieve these goals are:
- Automation of services and business processing transactions.
- Real time multi-language system capability and regional regulatory.
- Integrated Data Mining design and implementation to accomplish adequate Business Intelligence.
- Utilise the capabilities of the web.
- Customer data management as the key to driving personalisation and measuring success by value and sharing the customer.
The project will be divided into four phases. The first phase will include project setup and a comprehensive research, on the specific needs of the European market. This phase will be accompanied by User Requirements Survey, and detailed Specification docs.
The second phase will be development extensive one, in which the necessary prototypes and main subsystems systems that comprise the desired CRM Suite will be developed. In this phase, special attention will be paid to reuse the existing technology of the developers, if exist. This will enable the companies a more efficient use of the resources and will add extra benefits at the later stages of exploitation and dissemination. The outcomes of this stage will be a prototype of a modern CRM Suite.
In the second phase there will be done Integration and Tests to the developed prototypes. The outcomes will become a proof of concept of ECREM.
The fourth and last stage will include initial testing of the ECREM Suite, as much as the resources will allow.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
9000 St. Gallen
91190 Gif Sur Yvette
28491 Navacerrada - Madrid