The future business scenario will be global, open and collaborative, dynamic and adaptive, frictionless and consistent. The main barrier SMEs have to face in order to exploit, adapt and migrate to this e-Business scenario is the lack of SME-oriented methodologies or tailored solutions.
The main objective of e-NVISION is the development and validation of an innovative e-business platform enabling SMEs to model and adapt particular business scenarios; to integrate all their enterprise applications and to incorporate legal, economical, social and cultural services, with the final goal of facilitating their participation in the Future European e-Business Scenario.
The main outcomes of the project are:
1. A specific SME-oriented e-Business Model formally described by a set ontologies.
2. A semantically enriched web service-oriented e-Business architecture providing modularity and integrability.
3. A set of business contextual services enabling SMEs to incorporate legal, social, economic, and trust aspects in their business model.
4. A number of semantic integration components facilitating the integration of the most common enterprise applications: ERP, CRM, logistics, etc.
5. A range of Semantic Tools providing the necessary decision support for governing the behaviour and progress of e-Business, through inference processes.
6. An Open Source e-Business Platform integrating the previous elements in an efficient SME-scale Information System, open and configurable enough to be adopted by SMEs.
This Semantic e-Business Platform will be validated in the framework of four different Construction SMEs scenarios.
The consortium is composed of 3 RTD, 1 University, 4 ICT & consultancy companies, 4 SME and 3 Clusters from 5 European Countries (Spain, France, Lithuania, Slovenia, and Poland) with the clear aim of incorporating and validating as many experiences as possible.
Funding SchemeSTREP - Specific Targeted Research Project
01 797 Warszawa
63000 Clermont Ferrand
77420 Champs Sur Marne
87 100 Torun