This proposal deals with Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp) and Ambient Intelligence (AmI) in medical, smart meeting rooms and agriculture monitoring. This technology has huge potential as it could facilitate new applications and services in a wide range of fields – from ensuring security and environmental monitoring, promoting personal productivity and enhancing national competitiveness, monitoring human physiological data, supporting medical diagnosis, smart buildings (e.g. indoor climate control) among others.
This project is a multidisciplinary initiative based on a balanced exchange of scientists with a balanced level of expertise among four research organizations, two European and two South Korean, with international recognition on UbiComp and AmI.
The EKRUCAmI project has defined as main objectives:
- Build a lasting R&D network that will be open to other participants outside the current consortium in the future, focusing on the better understanding of UbiComp and AmI and its applications
- Training new researchers in UbiComp and AmI areas, promoting an international cooperation approach and new research/application fields focusing the industry requirements
- Supporting the exchange of ideas and techniques not only within the project consortia but also involving the industry and end-users from the three countries, in order to promote applied research and new project pilots development, technology transfer and, if feasible, the launching of new spin-offs;
- Enhance the career development of a series of gender-balanced early stage researchers;
- Facilitate capacity building activities for researchers from Europe and the Third Party Country;
- Developing new techniques able to provide effective solutions to current problems in Healthcare and Agriculture;
This buildup of such a tight network of activities and exchanges will ensure a long lasting impact on Health and Technology for the countries involved in this program.
Invito a presentare proposte
Vedi altri progetti per questo bando