The goal of this project is the development of a Multivariable Control System (MCS) by means of extended linearization techniques, based on a control-oriented thermodynamical modelling for the electric air conditioning pack. The focus will be on developing real-time capable low-order models. In a second step, these models will be calibrated using test results from the Topic Manager. The subsequent MCS design will be performed in the Matlab/Simulink environment, in order to guarantee compatibility with the Topic Manager certification standards and processes. After successful simulation of the MCS implementation in Matlab/Simulink, an experimental validation of the MCS is aimed at the Topic Manager’s facilities. The different objectives of the MULTIECS project are itemized as follows:
• Derivation of symbolic control-oriented models for the electrical air-conditioning.
• Efficient parameter identification of the nonlinear dynamic models to used in the MCS design aiming a small number of necessary test cases.
• Development of the multivariable optimal control structure in the Matlab/Simulink taing advantage of the extended linearisation techniques, especially the SDRE design.
• Assessment by simulations and experimental validation of the multivariable control system.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/automation and control systems
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call